All employment applications must be completed online.
No applications will be accepted in person, by fax, email or mail.
Provider Positions at Rural Health Group may qualify for NHSC Scholarship or Loan Repayment. Click the logo below for more information.
LPN Care Coordinator
|Title:||LPN Care Coordinator|
|Department:||Medical - Clinical|
|Location:||To Be Determined|
DescriptionSeeking LPN for full time position. This position will serve all RHG locations, and will most likely be located either in Hollister, NC or Henderson, NC.
Must have current LPN license with the state of North Carolina.
Applicants with CMA/MA/CNA-only experience will not be considered.
The goal of the Care Coordination is to make the primary care practice the hub of all relevant activity as it pertains to preventive health, cancer screening and chronic care management. Care must be coordinated not only within the practice, but between it and other community settings, labs, specialists and hospitals. The responsibility of the Care Coordinator is not just to be informed by community providers and resources, but to reach out and connect the patient in meaningful ways with other sources of service and link with them, so that information is communicated appropriately, consistently and without delay. The Care Coordinator ensures that the patient receives care according to standards of care guidelines and monitors to ensure follow-up care is provided and that the loop is closed with the documentation of care in the electronic health record. The Care Coordinator is responsible for the running and management of quality of care reports on a daily, ongoing basis. The Care Coordinator is responsible for contacting patients and documenting the phone encounters in the practice's EHR.
Please note that this position will have limited in-person patient contact; this is not a clinical assistant position.
- Track and support patients when they obtain PAP-Colorectal-mammogram lab/diagnostic imaging services within or outside the practice.
- Link patients with community resources to facilitate referrals as appropriate.
- Follow up with patients to remind of procedures and provide education pertaining to ordered procedure/service.
- Communicate test results and care plans to patients per provider instructions
- Ensure tracking and follow-up to care guidelines are met as per RHG standards of practice.
- Electronically document all patient contact.
- Active North Carolina LPN License
- Good documentation skills
- Tracking and maintaining medical data
- Strong understanding of disease management for providing patient education at the direction of provider
- Excellent computer skills - especially Word, Excel, and able to efficiently learn electronic health record system
- Excellent customer service and good telephone etiquette a must
- Pleasant, professional approach toward patients, providers, co-workers and superiors; excellent teamwork skills
- Experience in outpatient medical office preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus, but not required; applicants who may serve in a translating capacity will be required to take a language assessment.
- Background check, drug screen, and E-Verify required for all positions
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications