All employment applications must be completed online.
No applications will be accepted in person, by fax, email or mail.
Provider Positions at Rural Health Group may qualify for NHSC Scholarship or Loan Repayment. Click the logo below for more information.
Front Desk Patient Accounts Specialist - NL
|Title:||Front Desk Patient Accounts Specialist - NL|
|Department:||Medical - Operations|
DescriptionFull-Time Patient Accounts Specialist, Norlina NC location
Works at front desk to receive patients, verify insurance, collect patient payments and reconcile cash collections, enter patient data into electronic practice management system, etc.
• Outpatient physician office experience preferred
• Excellent organizational, telephone and communication skills
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be able to work well with the public and provide excellent customer service
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a potentially stressful environment
• Ability to apply common sense understanding when carrying out detailed written or oral instructions
• Ability to establish and maintain positive, effective, professional relationships with patients, providers, coworkers, and superiors
• Possess knowledge of modern office equipment, Microsoft Office software programs, and medical practice management systems (scheduling, registration and charge entry)
• Must be able to quickly learn to use electronic health record system
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required - applicants who may serve in a translating capacity will be required to take a language assessment
• Background check, drug screen, and E-Verify required for all positions
Please note - this posting will be removed at 9:00 am Monday 12/30/13 or when 50 applications are received - whichever comes first.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications